TRED BY VENLO INVESTMENTS IS PROUD TO OFFER OUR 4X4 RECOVERY DEVICE TRED WITH A LIFETIME MANUFACTURING WARRANTY.
Warranty only applies when this product has been used in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations for use and does not cover damage or failure resulting from improper use, act of nature, abuse, alteration, accident, misuse, negligence, or general wear and tear.
TRED, Total Recovery & Extraction Device, is the ultimate all-in-one off road recovery device, specially designed to get your four-wheel drive, ATV and equipment out of trouble when traction is lost in sand, mud, sludge, slime or snow.
TRED's are engineered and manufactured in Australia from only the highest quality materials, designed to handle intense levels of torque, flex, weight and impact. When used correctly, each TRED owner will have a lifetime of solo recovery and peace of mind.
We are a specialist in product design, engineering and manufacturing, with extensive knowledge and experience to produce best market solutions. Our product design and material selection processes are trialled with the harsh Australian environment in mind, producing the hardest working solo recovery device available.
It is because of this, TRED are extremely proud and confident to offer the world’s first non-mechanical solo recovery device with a lifetime manufacturing warranty.
PRODUCT & WARRANTY PERIOD
LIMITATIONS OR ENHANCEMENTS
|Recovery Device||TRED 800/1100/GT/HD/Pro - Lifetime||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Recovery Device||TRED 800/1100/Pro Singles - Lifetime||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Recovery Device||TRED Pro Factory Seconds Singles - 1 Year||12 Month Warranty|
|Mounting Bracket||TRED 1100/Pro Mounting Bracket - 1 Year||
12 Month Warranty
|Mounting Bracket||TRED Pro Mounting Bracket Extension Pins - 1 Year||12 Month Warranty|
|Carry Bag||TRED 800/1100/Pro Carry Bag - 1 Year||12 Month Warranty|
|Accessories||TRED Recovery Leashes - 1 Year||12 Month Warranty|
|Register your TRED product today to ensure we can provide you with the best possible after sales support if required.|
WARRANTY REQUEST CLAIM
|Please request your warranty claim by completing this online form.|
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON TRED BY VENLO INVESTMENTS, ABN 65 628 697 423
1. Venlo Investments Pty Ltd warrants to the original purchaser (being the person and/or company that original acquired the TRED Recovery Product) that the TRED Recovery Range of Products are free from any inherent defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty is limited to manufacturing defects and workmanship and lasts as long as the original purchaser owns the product or until the purchaser sells or otherwise transfers the product.
2. All warranty claims of any nature are void if the product has been altered, damaged or in any way physically changed, or subjected to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident contrary to the instructions for use as detailed on the (www.tred4x4.com.au) website and associated user manuals.
3. TRED WILL EITHER REPAIR OR REPLACE ANY DEFECTIVE PART OR PRODUCT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE REMEDIES HEREBY PROVIDED SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE AND SOLE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER.
4. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW:
(A) THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE AUSTRALIAN COMPETITION AND CONSUMER ACT 2010 (CTH) OR ITS EQUIVALENT; AND
(B) ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND ANY LIABILITY NOT BASED UPON CONTRACT ARE HERBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED.
5. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, VENLO INVESTMENTS PTY LTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER A CLAIM FOR SUCH DAMAGES IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
6. Some states and countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state and country to country. You are hereby advised and expressly acknowledge that you should obtain independent legal advice in respect of your rights and obligations pursuant to this warranty.
7. The benefits provided to you under this warranty are in addition to your rights and remedies as a consumer under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). Nothing in this warranty limits the rights or obligations of a party under provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in relation to the supply to consumers of goods, which cannot be limited, modified or excluded. If applicable, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If you are not a consumer under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), then your rights may be limited.
8. The benefits to the consumer given by the warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under law in relation to the goods to which the warranty relates other than those rights and remedies which have been sought to be limited, modified or excluded pursuant to this warranty.
9. The warranty is given by Venlo Investments Pty Ltd. Any notices in respect of this warranty should be provided as follows:
Attention: The Proper Officer Address: c/- Po Box Facsimile: (07) E-mail: 10. What the original purchaser must do to entitle the original purchaser to claim warranty:
i. The purchaser must first visit (www.tred4x4.com.au) and go to the warranty section in order to fill out the warranty claim form in order to receive a return confirmation email.
ii. The purchaser must supply detailed photographs and a detailed description of the damage to the product. The purchaser must also provide the purchaser’s name, daytime contact number, business hours delivery address, the TRED Product model number date and place of purchase with receipt for purchase.
iii. Once the credit claim is successfully completed the purchaser must obtain a return authorisation number from TRED Customer Service prior to returning any product – upon successful completion and lodgement of the credit claim this authorisation will be sent directly to the Purchaser by email. The purchaser is responsible for paying for all warranty freight costs to return the faulty product to TRED. If TRED determines that any returned product is not defective, within the terms of this warranty, the purchaser shall pay Venlo Investments as a liquidated debt or demand all costs of handling; return freight and repairs at TRED’s prevailing rates.
11. What TRED must do:
i. TRED will provide the purchaser with a return authorisation, subject to the above conditions so that the purchaser may return the product for warranty inspection.
ii. If after inspection TRED finds the product is defective in materials or workmanship, TRED shall replace (or repair) the defective product at the sole discretion of Venlo Investments and ship the product from Venlo Investments warehouse at its expense (Monday to Friday excluding public holidays). If the product is no longer available Venlo Investments reserves the right to replace with the nearest corresponding product of no lesser quality.
iii. The purchaser must bear the cost of the delivery to TRED. There is no charge for inspection.
iv. The TRED product range may come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonable foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
12. Please note:
i. Features and specifications of all TRED products are indicative only and subject to change without notification.
ii. In some instances: Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
iii. Lifetime Guarantee does not cover TRED accessories such as the TRED Pro Mounting Bracket, TRED 1100 Mounting Bracket, TRED 800 & 1100 Carry Bag and TRED Recovery Leashes. Lifetime Guarantee does not cover vehicles exceeding gross weight of 2,000 kgs (4,409 pounds) per axle. The TRED Pro and TRED HD device is warranted to withstand a maximum of 2,250 kgs (4,960 pounds) per axle.
iv. TRED 800 and TRED 1100 are not suitable in conditions with temperatures below -5 degrees Celsius (23 degrees Fahrenheit). For cooler conditions please consider the TRED Pro device which is rated up to -10 degrees Celsius (14 degrees Fahrenheit) and the TRED HD device which is rated up to -15 degrees Celsius (5 degrees Fahrenheit)